The pulmonary hypertension program provides expert care for patients with this type of advanced lung disease. Diagnostic and management services are available for any of the following hypertension conditions:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension.
- Pulmonary hypertension secondary to diet medications.
- Pulmonary hypertension secondary to pulmonary embolism.
- Pulmonary hypertension secondary to systemic disorders, such as scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, HIV disease, cirrhosis, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and sarcoidosis.
- Pulmonary hypertension secondary to cardiac disorders.
263 Farmington Avenue
Farmington, CT 06030
Prescription Refills: 860-679-6740